Hearing loss greatly affects the patient as a loss of emotional and social well-being. When you can`t hear the world around you, it can lead to stress, frustration, and even pain.
Hearing loss can be caused by various factors:
- Excessive noise
- Ear Infection
- Trauma eardrum
- Holesteatoma, representing growth of skin through a hole in the eardrum
- Diseases or infections like measles, syphilis, mumps and meningitis
- Meniere’s disease – a disorder of the inner ear, which can feel the tinnitus, dizziness and the echo in the ears
- Some medications
- Autoimmune diseases
When you feel hearing loss, people are looking for a way to deal with it – but it is very important to seek medical attention. Some of the symptoms are:
- The pain / pressure in one or both ears
- Dizziness or vertigo
- You ask people to repeat something they have already said,
- Reinforces the radio, TV or similar
- Hardly understand what people are saying
Today more greatly helps hearing aid, but we will still deal with natural methods to reach your full potential cure.
Ginkgo biloba – Wood ginkgo biloba is older than the ice age and is believed to be capable of holding two to four thousand years.
No wonder then that the generation of healers from Asia to Europe, ginkgo turning for help in treating tens of various diseases.
Magnesium – Details documented that chronic exposure to high noise can cause significant hearing loss, regardless of age.
Vitamin B12 – Appropriate doses of vitamin B12 may help to protect the hearing of people who are constantly exposed to high noise.
Brine- Cabbage is one of the few foods that can be used as a medicine or medical supplies. It abounds in minerals that are necessary for the development of our organism.
- Clean cloth or cotton wool soak in a brine made from cabbage.
- Put the soaked cloth into your ear at bedtime.
If your eardrum is not injured, hearing will be repaired soon.